2022 Rule Amendments
- Non-numeric characters such as symbols or letters are not permitted. If you so choose to add such to your car you will be registered by your number only.
- Mandatory tethers if the pedals is fully compressed and goes past the first upright bar.
- Head and Neck restraints will be MANDATORY for the 2023 race season and thereafter.
Add to tech sheet
- Mandatory rock screen
- Mandatory front axle tethers
Remove from tech sheet
- Car Length and width
When you register for the Musket Dirt Shootout please follow these instructions:
- The Musket Dirt Shootout
- Competitor Info tab on left side of screen
- Click on Entry Package
- Forms that need to be filled out
- Fill Driver Profile
- Medical Information
- Drivers Biography
- Adult Waiver (Everyone over 18 years old)
- Minor Waiver Part 1 & 2 (If necessary for everyone 17 years old and younger)
- Car/Driver and Pit Pass Checkout Form
- Fill in the number of cars you will be registering
- Put zero ($0) for the dollar value (Drivers Only)
- When filling out for Pit Passes please list all crew members, family and friends they will be $35 per person. (Note: Pit passes purchased after June 7th, 2022 will be $40)
If you have not sent in your club membership yet please do so. (you must be a paid in full member to compete in The Musket Dirt Shootout.)
If you would like to race with our club in the Musket Dirt Shootout you will need to pay a one night membership fee of $35, should you decide to continue racing with the club you will owe the balance of $15.(full membership to the GSMS club is $50)
This is a good time to update your driver profiles to be posted on our website before the start of the season.