Hello to all members,
It’s hard to believe the racing season is just around the corner with all this snow!
Here are a few rulebook updates that was voted on from the last Board Meeting
2023 Rule Changes:
- 600 Nose Wing numbers are not required.
- Traction Control is NOT allowed in the 600cc division.
- Tech will be done on top 4 cars in both divisions after you have gone to the scales.
- 450cc Engines will NOT be allowed in the 400/500cc division.
- 400/500cc Fuel Rule only these fuels will be allowed:
- Gas Station Pump Gas
- Power-Mist T1-11
- Sunoco 110
- VPC – 110
- VPC – 112
- Will have Rules updated on website in the near future.
- You will be allowed 2 drop races per driver ~ Rainouts & D.Q. Can NOT be used as one of your drops.
- We will be using the same system for lineups as we did last year.
- Driver’s gear will be checked at pre-grid more often this year.
- Please call Ed Vickery @ 603-491-4947 or Ed Puffinburger @ 603-934-8238 to schedule a time for your car to get teched.
Next General Meeting will be @ Autopac Gallery on April 16th @ 10am